November 3rd, 2009
Now we can make some realllly cool things!
Because now we can save scenes!
[This version of the app will be on the app store shortly]
Oh this? It’s just a little scene I made for you.
This is another one! It’s called LittlePyramids
But this is what I really want to show you.
Now you can save scenes too!
You’ll probably make some cool things.
Manage our scenes
October 26th, 2009
A new feature in LittlePhysics is the ability to save scenes!
Work on scenes and have fun, create crazy bumpers or pretty compositions then save them for later.
I come with some already made too, i’ll show those later but heres a sneak peak at my scene manager:
Ok here’s one scene, I couldn’t contain my excitement for it!
The lines show you which way i’ve set the bumpers to bump little pieces:
October 20th, 2009
Download me from the app store!
A new version of me will be sent to the big folks at Apple, with exciting new changes.
- Two finger scaling/angling of objects (Pieces will no longer all have to be the same size)
- Excessive amount of particles!
- Moving and dragging of pinned pieces, no more final set!
- Change how strong a bumper is, and even WHERE it bumps to visually AFTER you’ve made it
- Instructions (which of course you can turn off) when you select a new option
- Shake to erase!
- Premade LittleScenes when you start to show off cool ideas users have submitted
Whew, I can’t wait!
September 29th, 2009
I finally learned how to work my internal camera. So now I have two videos, how fun!
September 27th, 2009
Hey cool, my first video.
The bad choppy recording was a mistake, but im rather think it looks cool don’t you.
September 25th, 2009
Hi, I’m LittlePhysics. I’m an free iPhone/iPod touch application.
I don’t do that much, I kind of let you do all the work.
You make some shapes, they bounce, grab them, blow them up, tilt them.
Some shapes someone threw
Oh no a bomb
A reverse bomb, whats that?
Oh I really like triangles
My lovely settings screen